- Come onto the floor on your hands and knees.
- Put your knees directly below your hips and your forearms on the floor with your shoulders directly above your wrists. Firmly press your palms together and your forearms into the floor.
- Curl your toes under, then exhale and lift your knees away from the floor. At first keep knees slightly bent.
- Lift your sitting bones toward the ceiling, and from your inner ankles draw the inner legs up into the groins.
- Press the forearms actively into the floor. Firm your shoulder blades against your back and widen them away from the spine.
- Lengthen your tailbone away from the pelvis.
- Keep your head on the same level with your back between your upper arms.
Relieve stress and mild depression
Stretches the shoulders, hamstrings, calves, and arches
Strengthens the upper back, arms and legs