Wide-Angle Seated Forward Bend
- Open your legs to an angle of 90 degrees.
- Pull the floor towards you with your hands and slide your buttocks forward, while trying to open your legs a little more.
- Rotate your thighs outwardly.
- Press the floor with your thigh bones and point your knee caps up towards the ceiling.
- Walk your hands forward between your legs.
- Emphasize on moving from the hip joints and maintaining a straight back.
- Increase the forward bend on each exhalation until you feel a comfortable stretch in the backs of your legs.
Stretches the legs from the inside and the outside
Stimulates the abdominal organs
Strengthens the spine
Calms the brain