- Sit on the floor with your legs straight in front.
- Bend your right knee and the outer edge of the foot on the left hip.
- Bend the left leg up and the outer edge of the foot on the right hip.
- Lift the front torso toward the inner part of the legs so the spine lengthens and the lower back does not round.
- Use the edges of the feet to press the groins toward the floor and lift through the top of the sternum.
Calms the brain
Stimulates the pelvis, spine, abdomen, and bladder
Stretches the ankles and knees