Half Lord of the Fishes Pose
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched in front of you.
- Bend your knees, put your right foot on the floor, and then slide your left foot under your right leg to the outside of your right hip.
- Keep the external part of left leg on the floor. Press the floor with the right foot over the left leg outside your left hip. The right knee will be facing the ceiling.
- Exhale and twist towards the right thigh.
- Press the right hand against the floor just behind your right buttock.
- Put your left upper arm on the outside of your right thigh near the knee.
- Pull your chest towards your inner right thigh and continue to lengthen the tailbone into the floor.
Strengthens the upper back
Stretches the shoulders, hips and neck
Stimulates the digestive fire in the belly