Adho Mukha Svanasana
- On the floor on your hands and knees. Your knees below your hips and your hands slightly forward of your shoulders.
- Exhale and lift your knees away from the floor keeping them slightly bent.
- Lift the sitting bones toward the ceiling.
- Then with an exhalation, stretch your heels down toward the floor, straighten your knees but be sure not to lock them.
- Press the index fingers actively into the floor, firm your shoulder blades against your back then widen them and draw them toward the tailbone.
Relieve stress and mild depression
Stretches the shoulders, hamstrings, calves, and arches
Strengthens the upper back, arms and legs